login problem on a Samsung tablet

Phillip SmithPhillip Smith Member Posts: 4
edited December 2016 in Accounts Hosted
problem, I loaded citrix onto a samsung tablet and setup. I get right through to where I click on quickbooks icon and it downloads a launch shortcut but nothing further. Any ideas would be appreciated..

Comments

• Jason BeavenJason Beaven Alumni Posts: 50
    edited December 2016

Hi Phillip,

To start off with troubleshooting could you give me more information about your tablet as different versions will have a different set of instructions.

Do you have a Samsung Windows 8 or Android Tablet?

Did you download the Citrix app or login via our login page?

You can use your account by going to the login page https://www.reckononline.com.au/login/ instead of through the Citrix app.

If you still can't login via our website please send me an email at [email protected] with your Customer/Login ID and then I can check your account setup details to make sure it was setup correctly.

Jason.

• Phillip SmithPhillip Smith Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    Hi Jason Samsung tablet using android. downloaded citrix app. tried to login via both reckon online login and citrix... Apologies for brief reply. Will send email with other info. thanks Phillip
    edited December 2016

Thanks Phillip,

I got your details and there is nothing wrong with the account or data file. I was able to login via my PC. Please uninstall the Citrix Receiver app from your tablet and re-install from the Google Play store and make sure you are on the latest version 3.4.13

Then you need to open the Citrix App and enter your credentials.

Here is a link with a pdf on how to setup on an Android Tablet.

http://online.reckon.com.au/Portals/0/Docs/reckon-accounts/Citrix-on-Android-Tablet.pdf

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any further issues logging into Hosted.

Jason.

edited December 2013
    Hi Jason Problem appears to be fixed Quickbooks hosted now running as it should. Many many thanks... Phillip.
    edited December 2013
    Hi Jason Problem appears to be fixed Quickbooks hosted now running as it should. Many many thanks... Phillip.
    edited December 2016

No problems Phillip. Glad you're back up and running again.

Jason.