Account balances report always shows the cost base not present value of my investments
Michael Alumni Posts: 29 ✭
Thank you for your question.
I was not able to replicate you issue in my sample company file.
So the issue could be file-related or program/computer related.
Try testing this in your sample company file.
On the other hand, try to validate and super validate your company file for data integrity.
1) Go fo File > File Operations > Validation
2) Select your file and go OK
1) Go to File > File Operations > now press and hold Ctrl Shift (keep holding until next step) and click on Validate and select your file and go OK
2) When the Super Validation window opens, release Ctrl Shift and wait until it ends.
See if the above helps. You may want to try it on another PC to see if it's PC related issue.
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 981 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 775 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 58 About Reckon Community