How do I track shares from multiple stock exchanges and in foreign currencies?
David le Cheminant Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited February 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
need to update from Microsoft Money but I have a number of overseas shares (US, UK and Swiss stock exchanges) that I want to track in their native currency. How do I do this in Reckon, or how do I run non ASX shares in Reckon?
Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258Hi David,
Thank you for your post.
You can create foreign securities in Reckon Accounts Personal range however, the automatic share price update won't download them as we only get prices of securities under ASX only through our provider.
To create a new Security, do the following:
- Go to Investing menu from top > Security List
- Click New > enter the details there and assign native currency and Exchange would be Other and follow the wizard
- Go to Investing menu from top > Security Detail View
- Under Transaction History, right click and select Price History> New and enter all the details
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 981 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 775 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 58 About Reckon Community