How to import .CSV as .QIF format to Reckon Accounts

Options
Michael Van Niekerk
Michael Van Niekerk Member Posts: 3
edited October 2017 in Accounts Hosted
How do I import EziDebit payment transactions directly into QuickBooks Hosted from the .csv file that they send to us? every time I try it comes back with incompatible input format.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Michael,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

CSV files are not supported by QuickBooks. You would need to change the format to IIF and then to QIF.

For further information; you may find this conversation helpful, which explains things in detail: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/can_i_import_a_csv_file_into_accounts

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
    Mirko

• Kathy Barnes_6656407
    Kathy Barnes_6656407 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Import Bank Statement. I want to download transactions from my bank, but they do not have QIF as a file option, what can I do
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Kathy,

Please see our open conversation on how to import bank statements into Reckon Accounts.

Thanks,
    Mirko
  • Chris Campbell
    Chris Campbell Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Mirko the download for the 16/07/2015 dosnt open as a file that will save the others do
    what next
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Chris, if you right click on the link and select save file as, does that help?
  • Chris Campbell
    Chris Campbell Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Sorry Mirko the file opened as if it was corrupted but I have it working now.
    How much longer before we can do the usual download