Shouldn't state payroll tax show up in your profit and loss report? I can't see where it does.

Hayden DytHayden Dyt Member Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Hayden,

Welcome to the Community.

Have you created an expense account for the State Payroll Tax? Doing so will replicate the data into your P&L report.

Thanks,
    Mirko
  • Hayden DytHayden Dyt Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2014
    Hi Mirko
    thanks for your reply.  Yes, I do have a state payroll tax expense account. It's just not linking for some reason?  I must need to tick a box somewhere?
    Cheers, Hayden

edited November 2015
    Hey Hayden, I just set up a new expense account in a dummy file, there was nothing to set up for it to show in P&L. The date range in the report had to match the interactions though. Please check the date range in the report itself and the transactions in the expense account. Thanks, Mirko
  • CarmelCarmel Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2014
    I've just set up the Payroll Tax Expense item, but it is sitting before 'A' on my report.  How do it get the P&L report to be alphabetical?
    edited November 2015

Hey Carmel thanks for your post and welcome to the Reckon Community. Is your "Sort By" set to "Default" ? This should set it up in alphabetical order. Let me know how you go. Cheers, Mirko
    edited July 2014
    Yes it is set to Default, that's why I am confused.
  • Suzanne LockwoodSuzanne Lockwood Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited September 2019

Hi Carmel,

If the account is out of order in your Chart of Accounts then resorting this list will solve your reporting issue..

With the Chart of Accounts list open go to View menu and select Re-sort List.

Suzanne Lockwood

Reckon Accredited Consultant

[email protected]

edited July 2014
    Thank you that did work.