Error (-6129,-101). Reckon Accounts Hosted

AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 5
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I have en error coming up (-6129,-101). How can I fix it ASAP and get into my company file?

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Andrea, please try to close down your internet browser completely and try to re-log on. Let me know how you go. Thanks, Mirko
  • SusanneSusanne Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    I'm having the same problem with -6129 and -101 errors.  Closing the browser and logging on again has not fixed the problem.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2014
    Same here Mirko. Still comes up with the error. Please I need to get in...
    edited June 2014
    I have even rebooted my computer and it still has not helped.
    edited June 2014
    I have just tried to log in now and I was successful... Yippee
  • SusanneSusanne Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for letting us know Andrea...  I'm back in again too thankfully!
    edited November 2015
    Hey Guys, thanks for letting me know its working for you now. If you have any further difficulties please let me know. Thanks, Mirko
  • Steve CluneySteve Cluney Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled WTF. Yet another log in problem..

I keep having log in issues and the latest error is 6129 - 101

Every time I have issues and contact tech support I am told the issue is being sorted.

That is if I can understand the tech's language, English is not some of the techs first language.

I have been having issues since last Friday, it is now Tuesday. How long does it take.

How hard can it be...........

Ok , , I have had my little spit, better get back and do something (else).

Cheers Steve  ..  KeyMasters On-Site Locksmiths  ..  Mackay  ..  0400 236 835

• Michael WoodMichael Wood Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2014
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Accounts Hosted: "Cannot communicate with the company file".

After implementing the -6000 work around of renaming the company file yesterday, today when attempting to login on a different machine I receive the  "Cannot communicate with the company file" error message.

The KB seems to only refer to installed applications, but we re using the hosted version via Reckon.

Any suggestions....?  Thanks in advance.

• Michael WoodMichael Wood Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Mirko, now resolved. 

fyi: I had restarted the browser with no luck, then tried a different machine and got in.  Went back to the original machine and was then able to get in.
  • Susan WhittingSusan Whitting Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    Mirko, I have  created a new file for 2014-2015 from last years file 2013-2014 after Verifying the data and rebuilding the data in single user mode.
    When I go to open the new file in 2014-2015 I have an error code -6129, -101, can you help. I have not updated with new software until I get this all right. Thanks

Sue
    edited November 2015
    Hi Susan, are you using Hosted or Desktop version. Thanks, Mirko.
    edited July 2014
    I think it is desktop, loaded to our server here.

Hope this helps thank you Mirko
    edited July 2014
    can anyone assist I am waiting for your response thank you

Sue
    edited November 2015
    Hi Susan, I've located this help article for this error code; http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=400. It would be worth a try, hope it does the trick for you. On a side note, Community responses can vary in the time they occur, for a pressing issue, it is advisable to contact tech support for immediate assistance. Thanks, Mirko

edited July 2014
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am trying to create a new file for 2014-2015 error -6129,-101 appears. I have in single user mode verified the data and rebuild the data ready to create a new file for 2014-2015 from last years file. When I make a copy and save it into the new year folder, I am unable to open the new file - erroe -6129,-101 appears. At this point I have just copied last years file into a new folder, I have not renamed the file at this point, but I do wish to change the tile to include 2014-2015, please help

Sue
This discussion has been closed.