Can't login to Reckon Hosted Premium

John FriebelJohn Friebel Member Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
For may years I have been using Quicken Hosted very successfully.  However, in the past 2-3 months I have been intermittently receiving  "Http/1.1 Object Not Found" errors using Chrome, "404 - File or directory not found." errors using safari or the "Server Error in '/login' Application." error in Firefox.  I have searched Reckon's help for these errors & they point me to clearing cache or trying other browsers. None of these have worked to resolve the problem, but I have found that if I forget about trying to access the system for awhile then come back say 1hr later it works fine.  I  I'm keen to continue to use Reckon Hosted, but unless a definitive solution can be offered that is reliable I will be forced to look for a more reliable alternative.

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey John,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the 404 error when accessing Accounts Hosted. 404 errors are quite complex and can be caused by various issues (more info & potential fixes for 404s: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/404error.htm)

I'm glad to hear you were able to eventually get on, but apologise for any inconvenience that was caused by the whole matter.

Have you contacted our tech support team regarding this matter? They would be able to investigate the matter with you to see if there is anything that can be done to improve your connectivity to the server.

Thanks,
    Mirko

This discussion has been closed.