how do i config Hosted for SBR GovConnect?

David CoatesDavid Coates Member Posts: 3
edited August 2016 in Accounts Hosted
I have access to the ATO Business Portal and I'm using Accounts Hosted. For the first time I am trying to lodge Payment Summaries electronically. I select Process Payment Summaries, select "ATO by GovConnect" and 'tick' the employees to have their Payment Summaries lodged. I then select the Lodge button. After a few minutes a message appears "Error" GetTicket() timeout(GetTicket() used 229722.3503 ms). What is the problem?

Comments

• Kathy MackinlayKathy Mackinlay Member Posts: 182
    edited December 2014
    Not sure about that GovConnect - I used the create empdupe file and signed on with Auskey.  I lodged the file that way and all was good.  Make sure you dont have a digit in the company branch and that the information in this section (company information window) is all completed including the signature for the bottom of Payment summaries.  Also if you haven't got the TFN for employees put all 0's.  Hope this helps.

• Jason JiaoJason Jiao Alumni Posts: 46
    edited July 2015

Hi David,

It sounds like a tax agency related issue. Can you check if you have ATO or Australia Tax Office other than Australian Taxation Office in the Supplier list?

Here is knowledge base on merging tax agencies which might be helpful.

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=329

Thanks

Jason