Welcome to the brand new Reckon Community!

For some tips on getting started check out the 'About Reckon Community' section

Basic Editing Headaches

Savage TrailersSavage Trailers Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Accounts Hosted

So not only am I unable to tab to next lines etc which makes invoicing, and everything more painful, but I also cannot edit items, descriptions, addresses, among other things without the system completely highlighting and deleting the field or it won't allow me to change it. 

I need to be able to edit descriptions of items, edit items (we have a large range of items and they can change), addresses at will and the lag time and delays or the inability to do so is making office life difficult not to mention hard on waiting customers.

We chose Reckon for it's flexibility to make changes at ease but now it is a dreaded nightmare using the program as you don't know whether it will work or not or how much time you have to waste to try and persuade the system to do what you would like it to do. (We run only Reckon on a separate browser so our browser is "clean").

If anyone can assist with these problems it would be a great help.

I'm all for upgrades to enhance the system but not if it compromises the useability of the program.  

(and I really miss the option of being able to choose my printer or to print a PDF instead of the extra time it takes to now select to print locally)

Comments

• KarenKaren Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2016
    try hitting shift first then tab.
    i am experimenting with Chrome and i still sometimes need to hit shift first to tab or return. (was using safari on a MAC)
    and yes the copying and pasting process is a pain in the proverbial, as is the printing process 

• Savage TrailersSavage Trailers Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Thanks guys - am giving Chome a go now and so far so good - fingers crossed it all works fine from here on but must say I'm too scared to think of what may happen tomorrow when we do our first payroll run.
  • KarenKaren Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2016
    i did pays yesterday with no problems :)
  • MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,601 ✭✭
    edited November 2015