IPad with bluetooth keyboard

Rosalie Holcombe
Rosalie Holcombe Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Using bluetooth keyboard on IPad is very glitchy and I'm having to hit the button to open keyboard after clicking in every text box, even then it often won't work.

Comments

• Rod Clark
    Rod Clark Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2014
    Iam having the same problems - see my other posts RC regards Rod - looks like it's nobody fault again.
  • Rosalie Holcombe
    Rosalie Holcombe Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    No arrow keys, CAPS lock on seems to hold CTL on! Making things very difficult to use...
  • Scott Mooney
    Scott Mooney Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2015
    Is there any way to go back to using Citrix 
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Scott, Citrix is no longer available as the system has moved over to a web based infrastructure, which does not require any clients/downloads. Are you having trouble with a keyboard? Please let me know what is causing you issues so we can have a look into this with you. Cheers, Mirko.
  • Scott Mooney
    Scott Mooney Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    Hi Mirko, have only just noticed your reply on here. Has anyone on your end tried to use accounts hosted on an iPad to enter an invoice? I think they will understand the problem if they try it themselves. It is just too cumbersome to click on each individual text box, then he keyboard icon every time. I haven't tried it lately though, has anything changed?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017