how do i run payroll with reckon one? Do i have to purchase Payroll Premier?

rennae
rennae Member Posts: 3
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
I currently use Reckon accounts for my parents business, which obviously includes payroll. My husband has now started a small business and were are using Reckon one but im not sure if i have to purchase Payroll Premier as well to be able to run payroll

Comments

• Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 269
    edited June 2015
    Well you can purchase payroll Premier of course. How many staff do you have by the way? Ad what sort of industry are you in. Be aware, there is no intergration with Reckon One if you use PP. Kevin t:0407744914
  • Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 269
    edited June 2015
    Just a question, if you needed payroll, why did you get Reckon One?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,360 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Rennae, Reckon One does not currently have Pay Roll functionality. As Kevin mentions, you could run payroll through Payroll Premier. This though, would not integrate with Reckon One. Looking long term there will be a Payroll, POS & Inventory modules for Reckon One, but there are no indications of dates at this point in time. ^Mirko.

• rennae
    edited October 2014
    Hi, thanks for your reply. My husband is in the construction industry and usually the labourer is a contractor, this is why i wasn't concerned with payroll and subscribed to Reckon One. My husband and business partner have now decided they may want to put the labourer on wages instead. I was considering Quickbooks Online, which does include payroll. Do you have any experience with it?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,360 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Rennae, would not have any first hand experience with QBO, as it is a third party product.

Reckon Accounts Hosted does a offer full feature Accounting Package online. More info: http://www.reckon.com/au/business/accounts-hosted/

^Mirko
  • rennae
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for your help Mirko
  • Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 283
    edited April 2017
    13/05/2016 Hi Rennae, The payroll module for Reckon One is now released as of the April 2016 application update. https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/say-hello-to-reckon-one-payroll-6dvj2uaf4sto1