Where has FUNDS TRANSFER button gone?

Options
Michelle McKoy
Michelle McKoy Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi everyone...this will seem like a dumb question but my software has been updated and now I cant find the transfer button. I usually have it as an icon on my icon bar but its not in the list to add either! What am I doing wrong??

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Michelle, which product are you using? Personal or Business and which version Plus, Pro etc? Cheers, Mirko
  • Michelle McKoy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi Thanks for your help I am using Reckon Accounts Plus (business)
  • Michelle McKoy
    edited February 2017
    Options
    2014 -2015
  • Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hi Michelle,

You can find it under the Banking menu.  If you open the Transfer Funds screen then go to the View menu you will see an option to add it to your Icon Bar.  Hope that helps.

Suzanne

• Michelle McKoy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    omg ... thanks so much Suzanne... you rock!!
  • Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Very welcome :)
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Michelle,

If you want to add it back to your icon bar, when you have the screen open, if you go to View drop down menu, there is an option to add icon to icon bar.

Yes unfortunately all icon bars were wiped clean in this upgrade so you may find some other icons missing!

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Michelle McKoy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks Sally.. I didn't think I have ever had to do that before :( Yes thanks to the help of Suzanne I have managed to work that out now. Almost have it all back to normal. Thanks so much for the reply....appreciated