Your account is expired???

Options
Cesar Hanke
Cesar Hanke Member Posts: 3
edited December 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Went to log in today at https://hosted.reckon.com and I get the message "Your account is expired"!
Really need to get some work done but cant log in.
I have not received any renewal notice. I've managed to log in to the estore but nothing can be done there. It points me back to https://hosted.reckon.com to check the licence... but how can I check the licence if I cant log in??? I'm in a loop!

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Cesar, thanks for providing your feedback. To get your Hosted Account back up and running please give our customer service team a call on 1800 RECKON and they can assist with this. ^Mirko
  • stephen summersby
    stephen summersby Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello Mirko, I have same issue, what option do we select when calling and can we call outside hours, I also need to do work
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Stephen, at this point in time, calling our customer service team is the only option for renewals. This is an area we are looking to expand in our drive for constant process improvement. ^Mirko

• stephen summersby
    stephen summersby Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello Mirko

Thanks for your reply, we had the renewal going to an old email address, we resolved this morning

Thanks
  • Sailesh Pandit
    Sailesh Pandit Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hi ( ID:1108669 )   I have the same problem, and when i checked estrore there is no outstanding invoice, so how do I go about it? sailesh
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Sailesh,

Welcome to the Reckon Community and sorry to hear that you cannot get into your account.  Please call Customer Service on 1800 784253 to have this issue sorted out.

Regards,
    John

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello Sailesh,

A Customer Service representative will get in touch with you today.

regards,
    John