Saving and Invoice to file

Joanna Osborne_7190794
Joanna Osborne_7190794 Member Posts: 18
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
With Accounts 2014 R3 you were able to save the invoice from the PDF print screen. Now I am Using R4 I no longer have that ability.  It saves so much time to Print and save from one area instead of sending it as an email to yourself and re-saving it through email.

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Joanna,

Which browser are you using?

I am using Chrome and still have that functionality.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Joanna Osborne_7190794
    edited April 2015
    Yes I am using chrome as well

• Joanna Osborne_7190794
    edited April 2015
    Maybe its our server causing the problem - I just know that R2 didn't work, R3 did and now R4 doesn't.
    :(
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

So does the save icon not appear at all? Or it does appear but then doesn't let you save?

Try internet explorer maybe?

• Joanna Osborne_7190794
    edited April 2015
    Sorry for late reply, In the print page down on the lower right I get the icons that flash up and save is there and when I click it it will only go to my reckon files, in R3 it would take me to my computer files and my server. I use Chrome because Explorer had too many issue when the R3 update was done.

• Joanna Osborne_7190794
    edited April 2015
    Ok so this is where I look a bit silly but just in case I am not the only one.....

I am presuming that after the update a lot of things were reverted back to an original state.

When I go to save it showed a limited file path of my reckon files only, but down the bottom left there was a link to view my files, I clicked that an I now have my original paths to my computer and server.

Thanks for helping.