Does Reckon Hosted integrate with Deputy?

Options
Lucas Anstiss
Lucas Anstiss Member Posts: 28
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Is anyone out there using Deputy with Reckon Hosted?  Success?
Is it supported?

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Lucas, Hosted at this point in time does not integrate with Add-ons. A list of all SDK partners for the desktop version on Reckon Accounts can be found here: http://home.reckon.com.au/partners/ReckonPartners/OtherProfessionals/DevelopmentCatalogue.aspx
  • Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thanks Mirko,
    I don't have the desktop version...
    Is there a plan to integrate ReckonHosted with Add-ons - the likes of Deputy particularly?
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Lucas, there is an API on the road map which will allow add ons. Which ones exactly? I can't confirm, as the vendor would need to use the API tool to build integration. Best would be to speak with the vendor, in this case Deputy, to see if they plan on building for the Accounts Hosted platform.
  • Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What is Deputy?

Have you asked the makers of Deputy what they integrate with?

What information can you get out of Deputy?

What corresponding area of the Reckon Hosted do you want it to integrate with?

Usually best to provide other community readers with more information so they can get a better understanding about your question.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_get_good_answers_the_smart_w...

-IM
  • Lucas Anstiss
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thank you Inigo for your patronising comment.   Deputy don't say that they integrate with Reckon, but every other major accounting program and a bunch of minor ones do integrate with Deputy so I was a little incredulous that Reckon apparently did not.  I just wanted to get it from the horse's mouth - which Mirko has promptly and efficiently done (Thanks Mirko).
    For your further education Google 'Deputy'.... :)
  • LisaD
    LisaD Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Lucas
    I have just started to look at Deputy, not using as yet, but likely to. 
    Following with interest.
  • Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Glad you liked it.

Lucky Mirko is a helpful guy.

-IM
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi, this could interest you , we have just released a time sheet for desktop version, where you are able to enter weekly time sheet within LAN environment, you are able to enter hours in units etc, add notes, save notes , recall notes , and get them all posted from our app, create invoice by employees, by one particular item, etc and have the names of employees showing in tax invoice.
    you can have more than 10 users using this app for 3 - 5 user RA Premier or RE
    We are no on the to way to go mobile.
    give us  call i you wish to discuss.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Great solution for those that would like add-ons Chandra. Another option which is not as efficient, is to get the free version of Enterprise that comes with Hosted, and bring the file down to local machine when needing to use. A LAN option as you have mentioned would be far more efficient until the API is released. For Lucas's current scenario in wishing to use Deputy, it would still require Deputy being an SDK partner (for desktop version) and plan to become an API partner for Hosted (once available).
  • Ollie
    Ollie Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Cant believe Deputy integrates with all other major and minor financial programs except Reckon.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    We need their Api to do this integration we had previous inquiries on this . Whst features are you looking for

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009