Black Screen is back

Michael StandenMichael Standen Member Posts: 50
edited December 2016 in Accounts Hosted
Logged in. Click to start Accounts R4. Worked fine yesterday. Today, goes through all the motions but all I get is a black screen. 
Have cleared the cache and **** down then started the computer again. No change.

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Michael, try to go into Control Panel and try to remote disconnect the session. Try to log back in again. Let me know how you go - if problem persists shoot me a email with customer ID and contact number to [email protected] & I'll have someone get in touch with you.
  • Michael StandenMichael Standen Member Posts: 50
    edited November 2015
    Mirko, 
    Thanks but I couldn't wait and I phone the support desk. Problem (don't know what it was) solved.
  • MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for letting me know.
  • lance arthylance arthy Member Posts: 46
    edited December 2016
    Same here Michael and Mirko. I did all the house-cleaning stuff and still the black screen. Gave it one last try before phoning for help and it worked, albeit a bit slow through the login phase. Once open the speed seems fine.
  • KathrynKathryn Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is anyone having problems connecting to Reckon accounts hosted?. I'm having problems getting Reckon Accounts Hosted to connect
This discussion has been closed.