Why are some of my columns in a customise transaction listing by customer not populating correctly?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
Our system is Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2013. When customising a transaction listing by customer with the following parameters:
Name, Type, Inv Date, Inv Num, Inv Description (no data), Account, Paid, Inv Amount, Amount Paid (no data), Date payment received (pulls inv date).

Some of the data for the columns Inv Description, Amount Paid & Date payment received does not pull through correctly or at all.

Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a solution or if there is another report which can pull this information out of Reckon.

I need to report this data weekly to our 20 Divisions. Thanks

Comments

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi Anna,

Thank you for your post.

If you refer to that particular report - Amount Paid, Date Paid is referring to the Employee Paycheque (If you recall back the window when you press the modify button from report, you will notice that it actually puts the items together in accordance with the entity and every entities have their own different items to select).

For Description, most of the report refer to the description section in the invoice itself while few do refer to the memo section in the invoice.In those cases, you will have to enter the "Description" in the "Memo" field to pull into this report.Example -  "Custom Transaction Report" refers the "Description" as the "Description" section in the invoice itself  whilst "Transaction List by Customer" refers" Memo" section in the Invoice as "Description".

Hope this answers your query.Please feel free to let me know if I have made this clear to you or you would require further assistance on this one.

Kind Regards,

Babi