Reckon Online - webpage shows server 2012 login screen
MathewTaylor Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
We have a user who tries to login to Reckon Online and ends up with what looks like an RDP session to a Windows Server 2012 machine in their browser, instead of the normal software appearing. What's causing this and how can we fix it?
Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,348 ✭✭Hey Mat, please give tech support a call too look into the user profile from the back end if the following does not work;
- Click Control Panel in the Dashboard.
- Disconnect User. Wait 2 minutes and click Refresh. If a session displays remote disconnect the sessions again.
- Wait 2 minutes and re-login into your Hosted Session.
- 18.1K All Categories
- 6.2K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 7 Reckon Invoices App
- 941 Reckon Payroll App
- 11 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 11 Reckon Insights
- 104 Reckon API
- 764 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 50 About Reckon Community