Customer Credit Will Not Appear

Options
Melissa Meeds
Melissa Meeds Member Posts: 18
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I have created a credit note/adjustment for a customer, when I save it asks the usually question (obtain as available credit, refund or apply to invoice) I click on apply to invoice (i have 3 open invoices) and a message box pops up to say no open invoices .. Go to receive payment tab, click on credits and credit box pops up and the adjustment is not showing?? Please help

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Melissa,

Do you use Jobs? i.e. sub-customers?

If so, your credit that you assigned to a job can only be used to apply to an invoice for the same job.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Melissa Meeds
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nope, just normal customer... Ive tried deleting and re-entering credit, tried using a different item code and still will not show up .. On main Customer Home page I can change to show all adjustments and it appears in the list with the amount showing as available :(

• Melissa Meeds
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ive even tried processing on another customer whom has over 10 open invoices, yet I get the same pop up box "Warning" This customer has no open invoices :(:(
  • Melissa Meeds
    edited March 2015
    Options

All fixed .. was to do with the "account drop down box" in the body of the adjustment note.

Cheers

Melissa