How to use Purchase orders using Reckon Hosted Online

Options
Lyn-Maree
Lyn-Maree Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi there, can someone tell me or guide me where to find instructions on how to use purchase orders with Reckon online? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Lyn-Maree
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Kevin We are new to Reckon Hosted and unfortunately had a rocky start to getting it all up and running. I was hoping to find some instructions on how to use the purchase feature from start to finish as we didn't have the option to use in our previous accounting software. We have a very basic training manual but it doesn't cover purchase orders. Do you know if there are instructions or another manual we can purchase to look over?

• Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lyn-Maree,

The Hosted application has a built-in Help system that should give you more information on the different features of the program.

On the top menu line there would be one called Help
    then you can click Reckon Accounts Help
    then you can use a search key word like purchase 

Or you can click on the Company menu 
    then click Homepage

You will then see the Home screen where the purchase workflow can be found in the Suppliers section at the top.

There is also a How Do I? button at the top right corner of most screens / windows.

-IM
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Lyn-Maree,

Can you see the icon for Purchase Orders in the top left hand corner of the screen?

If not you will need to turn this feature on in edit drop down menu > preferences > items & Inventory > Company preferences > inventory and purchase orders are active.

If you like I can give you some one on one remote training on what exactly you need to do.

It is fairly straightforward so it won't take too long.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Lyn-Maree
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Sally, Thank you for your help. I have been able to turn the feature on and can now access it. I will have a play with processing and if I get stuck I will call you. Thank you :-)
  • Lyn-Maree
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Inigo
    Thank you for you help.
    Kind regards,
    Lyn-Maree