I have just changed to Reckon Hosted, why did my logo not come over if I restored from my back up?

Options
Hayley Lyons
Hayley Lyons Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Hayley Lyons
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yes I did.  It's for my invoices?
  • gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hayley. 

This might be the (new) 'default templates'  causing this.  The new version has its (new) defaults.  Check and ensure that your old system had made templates with a different name before transferring.  Explanations are well described by Gary and Jason at this earlier topic, to help:

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/hosted-2015-customised-customer-invoice-is-no-longer-show...

Cheers
    Gary Pope
    An Accredited Partner- Consultant  (VIC. Aust)

"Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
          independent IT Professional
    and retired FCPA Accountant"

• Hayley Lyons
    edited August 2015
    Options

I have done everything and the logo still does not appear, I think I will just have to put it on again.

• gazza73
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hayley

My wrong!     The LOGOS are images that need to actually exist up on the HOSTED  (data centre)  site  on their drive Q:   and from there, they can be 'linked'  as an insertion to your templates.  So, you're on the money, Hayley.  Upload your preferred LOGO (as a jpg, gif image file)  to drive Q:  using those three blue silhouette control buttons floating near the top right of the HOSTED session screen.  They'll end up as a filename on Q: drive on the HOSTED site.   Then edit the template to link it to your template.  But then save the template a s a personalised named version, so that in the future,  it doesn't get into any conflict with future default templates. 

Gary
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Hayley,
    Just in case anyone else reads this thread, Gary is correct. You need to separately upload your logos to the Hosted platform as they do not get backed up as part of your regular backup. So just uploading a backup will not be sufficient.
    Kind regards,
    Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)
  • gazza73
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hayley,  Sounds like this problem is solved, is it not?   Gary