When are Editable Templates coming to Reckon One?

Options
GaryP
GaryP Member Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in Reckon One
When are Editable Templates coming to Reckon One? Now we have the new HTML 5 interface I'm hoping it's not far away so I can position everything / design everything like I used to do in QuickBooks.  I've been patiently waiting for this.  Currently I have to generate an invoice and then edit in a PDF editor to get the addition text I simply want to add to all my invoices (and no I don't want to copy and paste all the time into notes or some silly suggestion like that).  Thanks, Gary

Comments

• Tex Mackay
    Tex Mackay Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yes GaryP..... Super important.. I work in the Film industry... and presentation and personalisation is VERY important....   
    I hope they do this Yesterday...

• PhilDavis
    PhilDavis Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Couldn't agree more Gary - I think the Reckon One developers have been so caught up in making the product modular and responsive that they've forgotten to build in some pretty basic features. I paid for Reckon One today and I find I can't:
    • Customise invoices
    • Display banking details on invoices
    • Link to my bank (after paying for the banking module)
    • Add a decent sized logo to invoices
    I'm almost scared to go back in and use the product again in case I find something worse.

• Ren√®e
    Renèe Alumni Posts: 13
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

We want to know what you want / need feature wise in Reckon One but you need to let us know. Submit the request or me too it through the ideas / suggestions area for Reckon One. 

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/new
  • Fiona O'Leary
    Fiona O'Leary Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I've been reading posts about this dating back 12 months - and lots of them - but in order to 'know about it' you need us to create new posts? Sounds a lot like dodging the question to me. I'm embarrassed for you guys.
  • Andrew Hellier_6247585
    Andrew Hellier_6247585 Reckon Staff Posts: 169 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi All,

Customisable invoices templates are currently in development and being treated as a priority.

The improved functionality will be available to users as soon as possible.

We thank you for providing your ongoing feedback and will post an update when possible.

Regards,
    Andrew