Hosted Service Message 23/07/2015

MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
We are currently aware of some customers experiencing difficulties connecting to the Hosted Service. This is currently being investigated by our technical staff. Further updates to come as they arrive. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

?All threads relating to this matter will be merged here.

Comments

• Heather KennedyHeather Kennedy Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Thanks for letting us know. Regular updates as to what is happening will be very much appreciated. 

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    UPDATE: 10:37AM AEST - Our technicians are working on this issue and we expect to have this resolved shortly.
  • ARC BookKeepingARC BookKeeping Member Posts: 277
    edited July 2015
    Awesome for the update..
    any chance I could get you to add time zone to that post... you saying 10.37am and at first glance us in NZ would say that post is two hrs old.
    :)

Thanks
    Angie Carlyle
    edited November 2015
    Sorted. Thanks Angie - slipped my mind. I generally always include the time zone :).
    edited January 2018
    Update 11:10AM AEST - We are continuing to investigate this matter and hope to have this resolved shortly.
    edited December 2016
    UPDATE 23/07/2015 11:26 AM AEST.

If you are still experiencing the black screen please try the following;
    • Logout through the control panel. How to>>
    • Close your browser down completely.
    • Then try to log back in again.
    • If see black screen - please wait  on black screen. Accounts will launch after about 10 minutes.
    Edited to reflect changes in instructions.
  • Gillian KingstonGillian Kingston Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    are we fixed yet - i did briefly get in then couldnt see folder i needed so swapped to R1 and now black screen yet
    edited July 2015
    great i am in now - just sat on black screen - 10+mins and got in R2
  • Desleigh BrooksDesleigh Brooks Accredited Partner Posts: 6
    edited November 2016

Still can't get in.............been waiting 20 minutes and have pays to do!!! Any update?

• Matt GodwinMatt Godwin Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2016
    I was able to access the system about 10.00am.. logged back in about 10.30 and cant access.  I get past the login screen to access my data and the system tells me that I have no internet connection, when I actually do have connection.. Please help, I have so much invoicing and Pays to do
  • Jane MuiryJane Muiry Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    Have tried this and waited for 30 minutes but am still unable to log in - still getting the black screen. Any other ideas??
  • CarolCarol Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2016
    How 'Shortly' is that? I still cannot log in even though I have tried the advice below.
  • Heather KennedyHeather Kennedy Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    I just did the 10 minute thing and logged back in (R1) and still had a black screen. I could just see the clipboard though so I decided to click on that and type something in to the clipboard, and as I did this, lo and behold the rest of my screen appeared. Don't know if this was just a fluke or whether it has anything to do with the problem. But yeah.. I am back in. 

• Matt GodwinMatt Godwin Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2016
    I dont even get as far as a black screen.. so frustrating.. I am wasting a whole day.
  • Jo BarbaraJo Barbara Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2015
    I am in but now have a message stating "Server Busy" and telling me to choose "Switch to" .... but still nothing happens!!!!
    edited November 2015
    UPDATE 12:47PM AEST.

Please be advised our technicians are still looking into this issue with the hope to provide a solution as soon as possible. Thank for your ongoing patience and apologies for any inconvenience this matter is causing.
  • Steve MetlitzkySteve Metlitzky Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2015
    Guys, with respect whenever you release an R2 you just don't seem to test and realise that people might have more than one file and switch between R1 and R2.  The problem is the way that you handle browser cache/cookies in Safari and Chrome, especially on Macs. We click on R2 and it still goes in as R1. The only way to get rid of this black screen was to clear all cache in the browser, close and re-open and sometimes we have to go into control-panel in your Cloud system and kill the logon of that user  as it leaves the 'cached' screen (black) of the previous login
  • Reckon FAQsReckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 700 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    UPDATE 1:10PM AEST

Our technicians are still looking into this issue.

Yes, you can stay on the black screen and wait, and after 10+ minutes you should get a connection.

Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.  

regards,
    John

• Jan RJan R Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2016

How do you join this community.

I have been having problems for 3 and 1/2 hours.

All different kinds of errors.

My last one was that the Company file doesn't exist???

So frustrating!!!!

edited March 2017
    Hi Marc,

I'm sorry you had that experience.  Unfortunately your session got caught up in some repair work being conducted by our technicians.  Only a few users would have had your experience.  

Hope to have you and everyone else connecting normally soon.

regards,
    John.

• Susan Bond Graham-RobertsSusan Bond Graham-Roberts Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    So over this I keep being  booted off grrrr
    edited July 2015
    John, It is still playing up - i have been booted twice. very slow to login and also getting hr glass on trans but when i click somewhere else all is good.

now i am out and  just now on logging in i got the 6000 83 error 4 times on login after getting server is busy - retry switch to msg - I cant get in
    Gillian.
  • Jan RJan R Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2016

Can you help.

I'm now getting messages that Reckon Accounts installation may have been modified.

Reinstall Reckon and try again.

Error codes -6010  and -100

Earlier today I had error codes -6000 and -83

Please let me know what's going on???????????

• Albert FamAlbert Fam Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2016
    Still a problem, able to login for a few minutes, very slow, then booted out, and the black screen is back
    edited March 2017
    Hi Gillian & Jan,

Sorry you are getting those errors.  Yes, they are a result of the work being done to fix the black screen issue.  

Now that you have had these errors the best course of action is to close out of your browser (not just the tab) and wait at least 10 minutes.  When you log back in check in the Control Panel and Log Off Remote Sessions - if it shows you still logged on, log yourself off and then launch Reckon  Accounts Hosted.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

regards,
    John

• Ashish R SharmaAshish R Sharma Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    i am also getting black screen. following steps to restart browser now

• Jane MuiryJane Muiry Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    We have not been able to access our hosted account at all for about 4 hours - still getting the Switch to or retry message and only 1 of us is trying to log in. Have waited more than the 10 minutes recommended every time to no avail. Always log off using the remote log off anyway but this is not helping us today! Have followed instructions to the letter but no good today!!

Have lost a days work today!
  • Lee KnightLee Knight Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2015
    Did all of the above, then eventually able to log on, but only for about 10 minutes then kicked me off and black screen again.
    Best to pack up and come back tomorrow, don't know what the boss will say when he finds out I wasn't able to get out the work he wanted.
  • Lee CooperLee Cooper Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    I have not been able to log on all day, if I do the ten minute thing it does not work. Can you please advise if this will be fixed today?
  • Cass KrenselCass Krensel Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    I'm over it. Trying to do Payroll... looks like no one is being paid today
This discussion has been closed.