Miss sales receipts

Allison Randall
Allison Randall Member Posts: 8
edited March 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I use Accounts Plus 2015 with Point of Sale Lite 2015.  I have noticed for a long time that the Amount of the Sales Receipts does not display in Customer Centre: Sales Receipt window, I have tried changing filters but does not seem to make a difference.  My other BIG issue is I have just noticed that Sales Receipts are missing eg in December 14, 5 different days are missing, some days have 2 sales receipts I don't understand why this would be happening.  We do an End of Day through the POS each day no error messages appear ...have a got a serious problemimage

Comments

• Allison Randall
    edited April 2016
    Thanks Andrew - yes I am missing sales in Reckon Accounts - Sales Receipts that have not posted I guess from POS.  We only have Good Friday and Xmas Day off so there was definitely trade on those days.  I investigated the 3.12.14 and we actually did 3 end of days that day so that may give me that answer to multiple entries on one day.....I generally only do this if we are doing computer upgrade of the like maybe I have done it more often than I think.  The missing Sales Receipts posting from POS is of real concern though.....any suggestions for my investigation on that front?

• Allison Randall
    edited July 2015
    I will do that Andrew, just wanted to run it by others just in case there was a simply solution