Can someone explain the definitions relating to Superannuation? The Type, Scheme, Fund,, Name, etc.

Options
TMF
TMF Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Superannuation Definitions - Please Explain!

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi TMF.  The information is in Reckon.  I assume that you are in the Employee Record and are in the "Super Details" window for the employee.  In the top right hand corner of that window you will see three buttons - "OK", "Cancel" and "Help".  Click on "Help" - that will open the "Reckon Accounts Help" window.  Now type in the word "Superannuation".  As you type in that word, "superannuation" will start to appear in the details box below.  The first indented subject under "superannuation" is "entering information about an employee".   Double click on that and this will cause another window to open at which point "Entering details for an employee" will appear and be highlighted - then click on the "Display" button and you will get to the help information which will now appear in the right hand side of the window and in most cases, will provide you with comprehensive information about each of the items that you are trying to complete.  Whilst it may not be mandatory to complete each box with information, you may end up with an error message to say that you haven't completed something and you could just skip that item.  However, some of the information must be included.  See how you go now that you know where to get the help details. 
    The same sort of principle works with most other subjects on which you need some help within Reckon.  Over time you should be able to refine your search methods to reach the information you are seeking quickly.  John G
  • TMF
    TMF Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    Options

Sorry for the delay John.  Thank you for that.  I don't remember trying anything like that, so I'll give it a go.

Cheers