payment summaries

Kay Copley
Kay Copley Member Posts: 4
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I changed the bank account I pay wages from mid last financial year and now the payment summaries for my employees only print the summary of wages paid from the original bank account.

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Kay,

Thanks for asking the Reckon Community.

Can you supply some more information on your issue?

Printing of Payment Summaries is not linked to bank accounts in the way printing of Payslips is.  It does differentiate on the basis of whether payment summaries are to be printed or emailed directly to employees.

regards,
    John
  • Kay Copley
    Kay Copley Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2015
    Hi John, I am only having difficulty with the payment summary for 1 employee who has been receiving weekly wages since September 2014 to June 2015.  Her payment summary is states employment period of March 2015 to June 2015 but the total wages paid & tax withheld match the detailed payroll transaction report by payee for the period Sept 2014 to June 2015.  How do I edit her start date from March 2015 to September 2014 please?  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi Kay,

Can you edit one of the pays that is not being included on the payment summary, open the paycheque detail, unlock net pay, and can you remove the rate or hours from the earnings box, then re-enter the rate or hours back in the earnings.  Click OK, Save and Close.  This will refresh that pay.  Run your payment summary again and see if it has changed by the amount of that pay. 

Let me know how it goes.
    Regards,
    Shane.