Comments

• Leigh WolinskiLeigh Wolinski Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2018
    Fellas, do Reckon One look at these posts? Do
     they comment or respond?
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,895 Administrator
    edited February 2018
     Hi Leigh, yes we certainly do.

In regard to recurring transactions/invoices functionality, we intended to have this available last year however for various reasons we've had to push it back on the roadmap.

I appreciate that is a piece of functionality that is highly sought after for Reckon One and its certainly still on the list however as for timeframes, I can't provide this as yet. Once it does become apparent though, I'll let the Community know right here.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi Rav, thank you for your response. It is appreciated. I am learning fairly quickly and slowly getting my way around Reckon One. It would be a great feature to add. I would think that many of us have regular pays, and consistent invoicing- would make life a heap easier. Also, I am trying to produce a "packing slip" or a "delivery docket". Basically an invoice with less info (no amounts, or payment details). IS this possible? People say it is under the print icon, but I am unable to find this option- even with my glasses on!!!
    edited February 2018
    Sorry also forgot to ask about the 2nd email address on invoices. I know that there is a cc feature that (if used) needs to be populated each time an invoice is produced, but a second automatically populated field (like the current email box) or even the ability to add a second address separated by a comma or colon would be fabulous. I have to email an invoice to an accounts department and a copy to each user- when you have a heap to do, it is a pain to have to recall which ones need this and then to add it each and every invoice.