How should I open my clients reckon file remotely? Do I have to purchase Reckon in order to open tha

Options
birens@banq.com.au
birens@banq.com.au Member Posts: 3
edited March 2017 in Reckon One
How should I open my clients reckon file remotely? Do I have to purchase Reckon in order to open that? or does it have option of sending myob back up or working on cloud like Xero?

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Birens,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Reckon One is a cloud-based product that you can access from any device with access to the internet.

Have your client create a new user on their book for you.  They can do that by clicking on Control Panel on the Reckon One homepage and select Add a new user.  There is no additional cost.

You'll receive an email with your credentials and you'll  be able to log onto Reckon One and your client's book.

Hope this helps.

Why not think about becoming a Reckon Cloud Advisor? For details see: https://www.reckon.com/en-au/partners/accountants

regards,
    John

• birens@banq.com.au
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thank you John,

How about if my client uses Reckon Desktop version. Is there a way I can review that Reckon remotely?

Please advise.

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Birens,

Not through any utility of Reckon's.  You'll need to make an arrangement with your client to remote access their PC through a publicly available remote access facility.

Think about upgrading your client to Reckon Accounts Hosted.  This product is available through an internet connection and is the same version as the Desktop (but an Enterprise edition).  

You will need a Reckon Accounts Hosted licence yourself and your client will be able to share their company file with you.  

regards,
    John
  • birens@banq.com.au
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks for your help