emailing single invoices and po's

Options
Shanon C
Shanon C Member Posts: 6
we have just updated to reckon entrprise 2015, when we send emails via single invoice or single po it just sends in the back ground. Our old version would bring up a new email window with the pdf attached when emailing single po's, inv's etc this allowed us to add product pdfs or alter email add we were sending to. i can not find where to enable this again on our new version????

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Shanon,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Go to the Online Preferences (Edit > Preferences > Online) and tick the option Display each email when sending more than one.  

You will now see the email before it sends and allow you to make changes and add attachements.

regards,
    John
  • Shanon C
    Shanon C Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi John,

Thanks for the reply,

This option says Display each email when sending more than one. This should only effect batch emails but effects both single and multiple. I would like this tick off, so we can send our batch emails out without individual confirmation but when we do a single PO or Quote for the window to pop up so we can add additional docs and change email addresses. Most companies have different emails for different depts ie ORDERS, ACCOUNTS etc and reckon does not allow for this so we need to manually change ALOT of emails (Especially PO's)

Thanks again
  • Steve Cook
    Steve Cook Member Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Related issue. This is correct for PO and invoices.

But when emailing statements, still does not display the email. Just sends without preview. I have reported this issue since RA 2012. Still not resolved in RA 2015.

• John G
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder Steve.  It is on the wishlist but it is up to others to make the decision what will be worked on.  

regards,
    John
  • John G
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Shanon,

I'll put this one on the wishlist.  

regards,
    John