What is going on ! Last week or so, soooo many crashes!!!

Tracey LittleTracey Little Member Posts: 62
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
CRASHING!

Comments

• Tracey LittleTracey Little Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2015
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What is going on ! Last week or so, soooo many crashes!!!. CRASHING!
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,780 Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Hi Tracey,
    I've just had a word with our Technical Support team and there aren't any outages or issues that they are aware of currently.

Give the team a call and we can take a closer look at the possible causes of the issues you've been experiencing.

Cheers
    Rav
  • lance arthylance arthy Member Posts: 46
    edited February 2017
    I use Hosted and have had the best part of half-an-hour getting the black screen of frustration or a screen about a server. First problems like this for ages, though I don't use online Hosted every day.
    edited December 2016
    Definitely doesn't sound ideal Lance, very sorry to hear you've had a frustrating time there!

Hopefully this doesn't happen again but if you do come across this in future, give this step a try -

When you try to log off, have you tried going into the CONTROL PANEL>Remote User Log Off? If there is a session there can you trying logging that off.

Then from dashboard click on settings drop down arrow (top right-hand side) and then select Log Off. Close your browser completely (all tabs and windows). Restart browser and try to log in again.

Cheers
    Rav
  • Craig RobertsonCraig Robertson Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2017
    Constantly getting this screen after a couple of minutes today. Need to get quotes out to clients urgently today. VERY frustrating - especially since it dumps all the data I've already entered - this has cost me over an hour of my time today!  WHAT is going on????????image
    edited May 2016
    Managed to eventually get quotes done late yesterday - BUT its crashing with the above screen AGAIN TODAY!!! USELESS!!!! And you want to charge us more next year...... so so so tempted to move to Xero even though it's a hassle to change over. At least they DO add great new features regularly for your money!

edited December 2016
    Hi Craig,
    Have you had a chat with our Technical Support team so we can take a closer look at the cause of your issues?
    edited May 2016
    Ray - No I haven't called Technical Support because according to the website support page you are going to charge me for it: Phone:        1902 223 101
    Call cost is $4.90 per minute (incl. GST). Higher rates apply to calls from mobile & payphone

I pay enough to use this software every year - the least you could do is offer FREE support for issues like the one above.

Andrew - the other accounting packages you mention are set up for the USA tax environment not NZ.
    edited December 2016
    Hi Craig,

The Accounts Hosted product comes with included technical support. The contact details and inclusions are listed on your included documentation.

http://www.reckon.co.nz/support/index.asp

Cheers
    Rav
This discussion has been closed.