Unable to export reports to excel following update of MS365 suite

Shane O'Meara
Shane O'Meara Member Posts: 8
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I updated my Microsoft 365 suite in approx. Nov/Dec last year.
Since then I have been unable to export multiple reports to the one file. It allows me to export the first file ok but when I export the following reports it gives me a message "Reckon Accounts has experienced a problem and must shut down". It then shuts down Reckon.
I currently use Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 Non profit edition.

Comments

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Hello Shane.

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear about the difficulty you are having with export!

Can I ask you when is the problem, is it when you are trying to export to existing workbook or to a new?  Could you check with the vice- versa and also check to a different sheet, please and let me know if the problem persist.

Shane, the reason why I have asked is, I just checked and it works fine for me. However, I would also like you to check few more things, please let me know.

1. Try deleting print files, C:\ProgramData\Intuit\ReckonAccounts 2015 and test again.

2. Check the company name, Company> Company information> and make sure it has no special characters in the name as well as in the legal name and try again,

3. If same issue, try running RA as admin, Right click on RA icon> Run as admin and check again.

4. make sure no security programs are running, please disable them and test again.

5. If still fails, please check with new file or sample file..

6. If works with other file, please  verify and rebuild to your file.

Please try them first and kindly let me know the updates in detail for now.

Cheers,

Babi