Hi, I am setting up a new computer and using reckon 2014 and office 365. does anyone know how I can

Amanda Lonergan
Amanda Lonergan Member Posts: 4
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi, I am setting up a new computer and using reckon 2014 and office 365.I previously used outlook with reckon 2013. does anyone know how I can get Office 365 and Reckon to link

for email invoice sending? Thanks

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Amanda

stick to the Office 2013 version of Office 365, if using legacy versions of Reckon Business Accounts like 2014.

But you've failed to tell us your entire environment (operating system, PDF and so forth).
    There are gotcha's if attempting the Win 10 platform too prematurely for such combinations.

Refer to these articles to understand the importance of explaining your overall environment, and the aspect of 'compatibility' summarising all this in a recent BLOG on this.

It's all outlined in one place for you at:  http://www.alchester.com.au/contributing-to-reckon-community-support/

Cheers

Gary Pope
    m: 0408994799   
    e:  gaz@alchester.com.au
    An Accredited Partner- Consultant (VIC. Aust)
    http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-ac...
    "Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
         independent IT Professional and retired FCPA Accountant"

• Amanda Lonergan
    Amanda Lonergan Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2017

thanks. Using Windows 8 and can't locate my product key for outlook from my old computer so looks like I need to repurchase.

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Outlook 2013 licence key, might be on a blue creditcard sized card in the licence BOX.    It is a securely registered/activated product, so tools like Belarc or the actual running product itself (ie: Outlook) don't show you the 8 sets of Installation Key's needed.

Gary