BAS with EasyStart

Maureen Seymour
Maureen Seymour Member Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I'm just new to Reckon and I purchased Easy Start 2015 after using quicken for many years, Having trouble to getting Bas Report. Is it under another sub file?

Comments

• Maureen Seymour
    edited February 2016
    I'm just new to Reckon and I purchased Easy Start 2015 after using quicken for many years, Having trouble to getting Bas Report. Is it under another sub file?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Maureen
    Welcome to Reckon and the Reckon Community!

EasyStart is the entry level business range program and has the tax liability report which gives you the basic GST elements for the BAS report. It is not a BAS lodgement form and can't be lodged.

The tax liability report can be accessed through Reports > Tax Reports > Tax Liability 

Also, please ensure your tax settings are set correctly under File > Preferences

Check out this related thread also -
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/bas-on-easystart-13

If you have any questions please let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maureen Seymour
    edited February 2016
    Have I got my setting wrong as when I go to print Tax liability report in comes up with that no tax is owing on the report for sales When l go into preferences it dosen't allow me to go into set up my tax