Reckon Community Guidelines
Thank you for taking the step to engage in our digital community by registering for the Reckon Community.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our Community Guidelines.
The Reckon Community is a place where customer experts, Accredited Partners and Reckon employees can share support answers and discuss our products and services. Help us build and keep an environment that is positive, informative and constructive. These guidelines were constructed to help make this a hub where we can stimulate, inform, and unite with each other and have an enjoyable experience along the way.
Please follow these guidelines and our website Terms of Service to ensure that all members of our community are on the same page. We may update these guidelines and recommend you check back once in a while. We'll also continue to introduce new community features which will fall under these guidelines.
- Get involved - Start a discussion or join in on one. We want to hear what you have to say. Comment on the threads, share your ideas, give us your feedback.. it's your Community.
- Questions – Need support with one of our products or services? Ask away, it’s why we’re here.
- Pass on your wisdom - If you’re an Accredited Partner, or an experienced user and feel you have knowledge or expertise to share and answer questions, please do! Your wisdom and contributions are both welcomed and appreciated.
- Me Too! - If someone has posted a question that relates to you, please feel free to click the "ME TOO!" or "FOLLOW" button.
- Be honest but respectful - We’d like our community members to have a place where they have the freedom to voice their opinions and be heard. All we ask is that you engage with others respectfully; Think about that when responding to others, and ask yourself the question: Would you say it to their face in the same manner?
- Thanks – As they say “Please and Thank You go a long way”. If someone provides an answer you like, feel free to offer them your thanks. ‘Liking’ posts is also a great way to show appreciation. Everyone loves to feel appreciated!
- Discuss - Feel free to take threads into further depth, we actually encourage it. We love to see our community engaging with others, growing and supporting each other.
- Details – Provide details regarding errors and issues. Include your full product details, operating system and error messages etc. Also attach a screenshot where possible. This will make it easier for our staff and other users to assist you.
- Be yourself - Whilst we can’t force you to use your real name, it’s something we highly encourage. We generally find that communities are more responsive to those who are posting as themselves rather than “Flamestorm2001”. In return, we’ll offer you the same courtesy!
- Responsibility - The author is responsible for all their own posts within the Reckon Community
- Offensive Language - We believe the Reckon Community is a place for everyone. Therefore, we expect that everyone shows respect for their fellow community citizens by not harassing them or using offensive or defamatory language.
- Solicit or spam - We don’t mind a little self-promotion every now and then, but only if it’s tasteful and relevant to the conversation! Please DO NOT spam our community with a ton of links to your website or products, if that’s all you’re doing within our community then it’s likely your posts will be removed by a moderator - and we really don’t want to have to do that!
- Trolling - Engagement is always welcome, but abusive behaviour and personal attacks are not. If you see abuse, report it. If we come across abuse, we'll delete it.
If you’re unsure on what trolling is, read up on it here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
- Illegal Activity - Do not use our community for illegal activity of any kind.
PRIVACY & YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
Non-Confidential - Remember your contributions are public, non-confidential and may be used or reproduced by us, community members or the public in any way.