Outage

ConCon Member Posts: 20
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Are there any problems with Reckon Hosted this morning? I had about 4 outages between 6:30am and 7:30am this morning and now at 10:45am it's stuck on searching on the grey screen.

Comments

• Barbara.KarlBarbara.Karl Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2016
    I was also having this problem... decided to restart my machine and could log in now... however I get this message when I log in
    edited April 2016
  • Kerrie HKerrie H Member Posts: 136
    edited January 2018
    Also having problems, mine seems to be thinking for a very long period.  I have logged out from the control panel, cleared browsing history and logged back in.  Still has the timer and nothing else showing!
  • ConCon Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    I just received that message. I've been using this computer for a while and haven't touched the firewall.
    edited January 2018
    Yes I have the same message now!  I have clicked ok and now waiting to see it the company file will open.
  • WendyWendy Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2016
    I have been trying to login for the past hour. Still no joy
    edited April 2016
    I am on the line to technical support... may be an issue at their end not ours
  • ConCon Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    I'm also on the phone, on hold, with technical support.
    edited April 2016
    We have reviewed with both Chrome and Explorer... still no joy
    edited January 2018
    Just checking with those who are having the problem...is your server RAH-FSS-13-AP2A? check on the firewall message
  • John GJohn G Reckon Staff Posts: 2,283 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hi Everyone,

This problem is being reported by a small number of users, and it may be related to a particular server.  We're investigating. 

In the meantime, Close your current attempt and on the Desktop go to Control Panel > Log Off Remote Sessions, and log off your session.  Logout of the Desktop and wait 15 minutes before logging in again.  You should now be assigned to a different server and the problem by-passed.  

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing and we will keep you in touch.

regards,
    John.
    edited April 2016
    Have logged off, turned computer off, waited 15 minutes and still get the same response. This has been going on for over an hour.
  • Jamie StewartJamie Stewart Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2016
    I have just got off the phone to technical support.  It is a problem their end and they are trying to fix it.

edited February 2017
    Hi Wendy,

thanks for trying and feeding back to us.  We've passed your experience up to our Hosted IT team who are working on this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

regards,
    John

edited April 2016
    If you do manage to get a bit closer, and it tells you "the company file needs updating" DON'T... the problem is not fixed
  • VMVM Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    Hi John, what's the latest status with this issue?  Have Hosted IT any updated estimate when it will be fixed?

edited April 2016
    Great, another 3 hours lost in productivity. Any chance of Reckon recompensing their customers?
    edited January 2018
    Hi Wendy, Barbara, VM and everyone,

Thank you for your patience over this issue.  Hosted IT are still working on the issue and we hope to have a resolution soon.  

regards,
    John
  • Darren DaltonDarren Dalton Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Hi 

I haven't  been able to log on all morning, any idea when this will be fixed??

Tracey
    edited April 2016
    Have been off for the last two hours hoping it would be fixed soon, just tried again and still have the problem with the server you are mentioning.  Can't they assign us a different server? :-(
    edited April 2016
    An eta would be great I have customers waiting!
    edited April 2016
    Even Telstra compensate.
    edited April 2016
    I have always recommended Reckon to clients. However since going to the cloud, I am not convinced they can keep up with other software providers. Such a pity
    edited April 2016
    I have been using Reckon products for 16 years and have totally lost faith that they care for their customers, this happens far too much.  Whilst I am waiting I have time to download and test drive some other accounting programs.
    edited April 2016
    Sadly Kerrie I agree.
  • Jamie StewartJamie Stewart Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2016
    I've used Reckon Hosted for a couple of years now.  This is the only real issue I've experienced so I'm not going to shoot them dead just yet.
    edited January 2018
    I just got in.
  • Vanessa LanderVanessa Lander Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2016
    Hi John, having been doing the same for hours now looks like Im not the only one this has been doing it since 9am this morning
  • Vanessa LanderVanessa Lander Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2016
    Thank you - so did I
    edited April 2016
    Yep - also back in