If I use Reckon One for two years, then I no longer require it, can I still access all my data witho

Roxy
Roxy Member Posts: 3
edited September 2020 in Reckon One
If I use Reckon One for two years, then my situation changes and I no longer require it, can I still access all my data without subscribing to Reckon One

Comments

• Sue Atkinson
    Sue Atkinson Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2016
    yes you can access your data for 5 years (off the top of my head) but you are unable to change or add to it during that time unless you reactivate it.  It is a read only file.
  • Roxy
    edited May 2016
    Thank heaps
  • Roxy
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for that, didn't see it earlier
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Also Roxy,

If you want the data for another 7 years, for example 14 years in total, lets say for transaction or contact history rather than compliance, you can pay for a month before the 7 year period expires, and then you'll have another 7 years of access, and so on, and so on... for as long as you like.

We want to remove that common cloud concern about "what happens to my data" after a business closes or you no longer need to use the data on a day-to-day basis, but you still need access for whatever reason. 

** Access is read-only and full reports **

• Rod_7542780
    Rod_7542780 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016

Just in case print out a detailed ledger to a PDF so if you do have a reason to access the information then the PDF would be accessible to scan or peruse and in your control, think about other users of your data will your accountant 3-six months later want to raise General journals.

Whilst access is extremely valuable with full reporting, not being able to correct errors and finalize your accounts would suggest you should be allowed full access that you have paid for, up-to the date you were subscribed. just like you cant post transactions prior to the day you subscribe. There is no way your BAS and other accounting reports will be accurate until your accountant reviews and lodges your tax return. 

?
This discussion has been closed.