Payroll issues - first time
I am currently trialling reckon one for my business. When processing a payrun, Reckon One is telling me pay run is paid. But by processing the payrun ive created a payroll liability rather than a credit to Bank.
When selecting an employee under contacts, and selecting employment tab, I see theres a section for entering payments to employees. Is this the final step of the payroll process to release the payroll liability to bank?
I've tried to test this but I'm getting error messages when trying to enter payments for employees, eg, Please enter a balance oweing account, and Bank name not a valid entry (even though I'm selecting to pay by cash).
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community