integrations / Marketplace for Reckon One

Chris P_7712295
Chris P_7712295 Member Posts: 37
edited September 2020 in Reckon One
When will there be more integrations? Intuit QB have many as do Xero.
I know these things take time, but integrating software and API access can move pretty quick.
More automation needed for Reckon One using 3rd parties 

Comments

• Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi Chris. Yes unfortunately it does take time, and QBO and Xero are both 10 year old products. Reckon One is under 3, and importantly, the API has been out for less than a year.

That said, we have quite a few developers finished and we are soft launching through our partner channel, so not too far away for the public. Apps like service field management, receipt capture, quoting and so on. The hold-up has really been fitting into developers roadmaps, which is often 6-12 months lead time, but as I said, many of these are coming through now.

Our desktop range has over 500 add-ons, so we would think it won't be too far away until we reach that level for Reckon One at our current growth rate of dev applications, and indeed it won't take 10 years.

If you have any specific requirements please let us know as we have around 150 developers working on our cloud APIs right now. I'd be more than happy to contact them if they are not a partner already.

Also check out www.zapier.com for which we will be announcing something soon. 

Kind regards,
    Jason

• Chris P_7712295
    edited September 2020
    Thanks Jason,
    Great info. Will check out Zapier when it is announced.
    Thank you.
  • Jason Hollis
    edited December 2016
    My pleasure Chris. Please see our announcement today for Zapier at https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/zapier-connection-implementation
  • Jen_7630560
    Jen_7630560 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    I'm quite keen for this also! In our bookkeeping practise, image capture in particular, and/or linking to ReceiptBank, Shoeboxed or Entryless, would be fantastic.
  • Jason Hollis
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jen,

We have 2 image capture apps launching very very soon; one for Reckon Accounts Desktop and one for Reckon One. Keep an eye on our social media channels and/or add-on marketplace for those.

Cheers,
    Jason
  • damo lee
    damo lee Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2016
    Can you please integrate with Shoeboxed?  This is where I prefer to put my receipts.  

Is there any other way to import my shoeboxed receipts manually, for the time being?
  • Chris P_7712295
    edited September 2016
    Hi Jason,
    Can you tell us which image capture apps are coming?
    or any other apps/integrations in development/testing.
    Or are they only being able to announced when they are ready?
    Thanks Chris
  • Jason Hollis
    edited December 2016
    Hi Chris,

It depends, however generally we need approval from developers to announce who is working with us as they have the right to launch under their own terms.

I can say Entryless are very close for desktop in both AU and NZ, and we should see a very cool app for Reckon One out of the UK that competes with receipt capture incumbents next month.

We also get a lot of enquiries similar to Damo's asking us to integrate with app A or app B. As we have around 700 developer partners it is impossible for us to manage the integrations, so the process is to have the third-party apps connect with us as there are far fewer accounting software vendors. We are not alone in this practice.

Hope that clarifies.

• Jason Hollis
    edited June 2017
    Has been announced on another community channel, but Zapier is now live in beta and can be found at https://zapier.com/app/explore. Just looping in as it was discussed earlier on this post.

Thanks,
    Jason
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018