Hourly rate not appearing in leave liability report

Options
Tim Kluger
Tim Kluger Member Posts: 10
edited February 2017 in Payroll Premier
I have an employee who was on maternity leave and so wasn't accruing any leave and checkbox 'Do not accrue time' was checked and hourly rate was not showing on the leave liability report (thought it was because they were on mat leave). Now they have returned and working again and I run the leave liability report; still no hourly rate? 

Is it something in the employee profile that needs to be changed? Anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks
Tim.

Comments

• Gillian_8166819
    Gillian_8166819 Member Posts: 89
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Tim,

Just refresh the employee rate - eg put it up by .01, save and close then go back and put it back to what it was - save and close.

Refreshing the rate should put it in leave report - just a bit of a known issue!!

Gillian

• Tim Kluger
    Tim Kluger Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks Gillian

This worked! 

I originally erased the hourly rate and put it back in again and didn't show up in the report; changing the hourly rate actually worked ... the peculiarities of Reckon ...

Tim.
  • Gillian_8166819
    edited December 2016
    Options
    welcome!!
  • Gillian_9673196
    Gillian_9673196 Member Posts: 53
    Options

I have tried and tried and tried all the suggestion that were a bit more current to 2023 and here I am and guess where I found a solution..... all the way back in 2016! Thank you Gillian xxx

• Gillian_8166819
    Options

Sometimes this don't change :) - you are welcome!!