I am trying to re-install my Quickbooks 2003 from my old computer to a new computer.

Jeffrey MeyerJeffrey Meyer Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Other Reckon Products
I am trying to re-install my Quickbooks 2003 from my old computer to a new computer. I have been given links by Reckon Customer service to download V 7.5 Trial and Quickbooks 2002 Trial. I do have a registered copy of V 7.4 but that is not helping me get 2003 back on my computer. I have successfully installed V7.5 Pro trial , but when I try to load Quickbooks 2002 Trial it almost gets installed and then stops at the end with a warning. "There was a problem accessing the Font Section of the Registry." You are then asked to select OK. Then it says Could not be installed and Cancelling Setup. That's as far as I can get and I apparently need to install Quicbooks 2002 to be able to Install the Quickbooks 2003 that I have on my CD. I just do not undestand why it is so hard to get a Quickbooks Program back on my Computer.

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Yup. Call me 0407744914
  • Jeffrey MeyerJeffrey Meyer Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2017
    I contacted Kevin as he asked me to do. 
    Well he went out of his way to help me and after a good hour or so he was able to get Quickbooks 2003 installed and running on my new PC.  I can't thank him enough for his time and efforts, I can assue him that his assistance in solving my probelm is greatly appreciated.  Once again many thanks Kevin.
  • Jeffrey MeyerJeffrey Meyer Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2017
    Problem Resolved by Kevin Russell
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Happy to help Jeffrey.