I am setting up Reckon One - How do you change the leave start date for an employee who has changed

Hair TodayHair Today Member Posts: 13
edited February 13 in Reckon One
Payroll

Comments

• John GJohn G Reckon Staff Posts: 2,283 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hello Hair Today,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Go to the Employee Record > Employment tab > Important Dates, enter the date of the status change from Casual to Fulltime.  This will become the default start date for a new leave item on the Employee's record.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.

• Hair TodayHair Today Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2017
    Hi John - Thanks for getting back to me.  Sorry, just to be clear, what you are saying is that I have to change the employee hire date to the date of the status change, I will have to keep a record of the original hire date (or date they were employed) elsewhere.  Regards,

• John GJohn G Reckon Staff Posts: 2,283 ✭✭
    edited February 13
    Hello Hair Today,

No , not the original Hire Date, but add an entry into the Important Dates section.

regards,
    John
  • Nate WangNate Wang Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2018
    Hi John, I am trying to do the same - change an existing casual employee to permanent. But I cannot find the "Add a Row" button under Important Dates section. How can I do it?

Nate
  • accountsaccounts Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2018
    I am trying to do the same, but no button! (in my case just different contract, so didn't have to change status, so wrote note at bottom of general notes tab)