Reckon drop down menu and home unavailable

Options
Stephanie_9284265
Stephanie_9284265 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2017 in Accounts Hosted
While using Reckon today I was slowly unable to use each section of the program. First I couldn't open "receive payments", then "invoices", I then attempted to log out and in and then the "home" bar and buttons have disappeared and all the drop down menus greyed out. The image is how it currently looks. I can't switch to my other company, open help or anything. Help!image

Comments

• Stephanie_9284265
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon drop down menu and home unavailable. While using Reckon today I was slowly unable to use each section of the program. First I couldn't open "receive payments", then "invoices", I then attempted to log out and in and then the "home" bar and buttons has disappeared and all the drop down menus greyed out. The image is how it currently looks. I can't switch to my other company, open help or anything. Help!image
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

Sorry to see you're having some trouble today, can you please exit the file and then head into the Hosted control panel and end the active session(s) located within the "Log Off Remote Sessions" area. 
    Log out and then try again.

Do you experience the same issue after this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi guys,

Keep an eye on this thread - Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issues (12 September 2017)

We're currently looking into issues specific to one file server with Accounts Hosted. Further updates will be made on the thread above.

Apologies for the hassle and inconvenience

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stephanie_9284265
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi Rav,

Sorry for the delayed reply, went to work on some filing while it wasn't working. This has worked for me, seems to be all in order, thank you! Very good to know for future too!

Thanks again, Steph.