Data migration from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 - Non Profit Edition to Reckon Hosted

FrederickJfleuren Fotografie
FrederickJfleuren Fotografie Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Hi all,

We're looking at migrating from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 Non Profit Edition to Reckon Accounts Hosted.  Will I lose the company's data structure such as the chart of accounts created specific for the company, Invoice and report designs etc. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,

We too are looking at migrating from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 Non Profit Edition to Reckon Accounts Hosted.  Will I lose the company's data structure such as the chart of accounts created specific for the company, Invoice and report designs etc. 

Can anyone advise?

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2017

Thanks for that Kevin. the 10th of October will be the date I will be downloading the trial. If I can call you then?

Kind regards, Fred

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017

Hi Kevin,

Apologies for not contacting.. I'm currently on personal leave as virus has hit me. I have registered for accounts Hosted and will contact you either tomorrow or Thursday (pending going back to work).

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017

Hi Kevin,

I will be entrusting your expertise on Monday 16 October.  Any particular time that suits?