Anyone else not able log in today ??

Sophia HerbertSophia Herbert Member Posts: 6
edited October 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I'm just getting a black screen when i try to connect to Reckon Hosted (Oz) this  is the worst timing as I have end of month that is due today, I have to say this is happening way to often 

Comments

• Sophia HerbertSophia Herbert Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Anyone else not able log in today ??. I'm just getting a black screen when i try to connect to Reckon Hosted (Oz) this  is the worst timing as I have end of month that is due today, I have to say this is happening way to often 
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,792 Administrator
    edited October 2017
    Hi Sonia,

Can you head into the Hosted control panel and end any active sessions under the "Log off Remote Sessions" area then logout. 

Close your browser and then try again after a couple of minutes. Does the issue persist for you?
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Our team keep encountering the same black screen - some of us can get on some of us can't . Tried logging everyone off - some can get back on some can't .  WIll leave it til later.

edited October 2017
    Hi Diane,
    Prior to logging off did you end their active session in the Hosted control panel?
    edited October 2017

Yes and I still get this black screen with message.

image?

edited October 2017
    Any suggestions - I still can't log in..

edited October 2017
    Hi Diane,

Can you please try changing your password from the login screen and then login with the new credentials.

Alternatively, please give us a buzz on 1300 799 150 and one of our Hosted technicians can take a closer look into this with you.
This discussion has been closed.