Reckon Hosted Periodically Very Slow

Caron GreenCaron Green Member Posts: 6
edited June 30 in Accounts Hosted
I am having major problems with Hosted being so slow. Taking over 3 minutes just to process an invoice. This is the second time it has happened to us. Everything else I do on the computer is normal speed, and even asked our Accountant to log in on her computer and hosted is normal speed on hers.........Can someone give me a clue as to what to try next. Have tried different browsers etc

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited December 2017
    Hi Caron,

No widespread issues at the moment. There are some really good tips in the following KB article to help you get the best performance out of your file -

How to improve the performance of your QBI company file
  • Linda ABCLinda ABC Member Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    edited June 30
    Caron have you done a backup with full verification recently?  this will clear your temporary TLG file and should give a good performance improvement if you havent done this for awhile?

• Caron GreenCaron Green Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for your suggestions, it ended up fixing itself after a couple of hours, but I will remember for next time and try them. Thanks again
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    Always do that - I am having same problem consistantly. All other web pages/applications working quickly. Just Reckon hosted. Too busy! Arghhhhh!
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    Have done nothing. Now its working at normal speed, for the moment.