Mouse control difficult since update

Paul Mason
Paul Mason Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
edited December 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Anything that needs mouse control seems to be delayed 

To scroll a page, click the arrow does nothing, I have to revert to keyboard arrows

Copy & paste within accounts sounded like a good idea :-)highlighting is difficult to use since the update for me, I have tried on Chrome & Internet explorer

To highlight and copy its very frustrating , you click the mouse at end of sentence then after a delay it will select in a couple of spaces from the end, if you then drag it will highlight but missing last bit of sentence

Even to move an open screen is almost impossible

Comments

• Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2018
    We have this problem as well.  Furthermore, the scrolling function on any long drop down list is frantic at best.  With selection almost impossible on something as simple as a customer list.  Did someone say Java problem?
  • Rick Clement
    Rick Clement Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2018
    Mouse control and scrolling are not a function of a program. They are symptoms of poor performance of either the hardware the program is running on or the network connectivity between the devices. i.e. your PC and the server. If it used to be OK it is likely it is only a temporary issue.
  • Paul Mason
    Paul Mason Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I agree Rick, However I know I have superfast NBN and a Brand new PC my end
    I hope they can sort this out soon, very very annoying to use now

Louise, "JAVA", Dont swear on here, lol

• Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2018
    Really?  With 30 years of mid range computer DB programming and configuring SNA gateways, I should know better!
    Anyway, I'm running a new 27" Apple iMac Pro with 8 cores, 64Gb memory, SSD drives, and a 100Mb NBN conx through Cisco gigabit router and modem.  Java = swearing - that's interesting!  We just call it poor programming.  
This discussion has been closed.