Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

*RESOLVED* ~ Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login Issue (29 January 2018)

RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,707 Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of customers are experiencing issues accessing Reckon Accounts Hosted this morning.

You may encounter an error page such as the screenshot below when attempting to launch.

Our teams are currently investigating the cause of the problem as we speak and further updates will be provided here.

Our sincere apologies for the frustration and inconvenience caused this morning.

Thank you for your patience

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE

Comments

• alison duffyalison duffy Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled hosted-connect.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR ....

hosted-connect.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 502
  • Mel GorsuchMel Gorsuch Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot log in to reckon this morning either, this is so annoying.
  • Marshall GhiottiMarshall Ghiotti Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Yes. Me too Rav.
  • KellyKelly Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled XML Parsing Error: no root element found Location: https://hosted-connect.reckon..... Error when we launch on Reckon Hosted...is site down??
  • LisaLisa Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Any idea on downtime we should expect to experience??

• CaspersCaspers Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    any idea how long reckon will be down for?
  • DennisDennis Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018

Why is it that things go wrong with Reckon after you people muck around with the program and do up dates when they are not needed (printing less clicks you tell us, what a joke),  you have also mucked up the printing/save side of the program, do you test the program after you have played around with it.????????, It might be time to look at another program like MYOB.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,707 Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi guys,
    Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on resolution from the team just yet but I'll let you know on this as soon as I do.

Thank you all for your patience while we work on getting this sorted.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2018
    I have a meeting to get a quote to in an hour. This has been like this since last night. Plenty of time to have had rectified. My screen is just white when I try to log in. When will this be fixed? Very unhappy. 
  • Brett EpiBrett Epi Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2018
    this should have been fixed overnight not monday morning
  • Lance CarrLance Carr Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    Ah well none of the casual workers will get paid today :(
    edited January 2018
    Totally understand where you're coming from Brad. No good time to have these sorts of issues but Monday morning is right up there with the worst :( 

Apologies for the hassle its causing, the team are closing in on a solution so hopefully its not too much longer.
  • Eileen VoyseyEileen Voysey Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Why not do your maintenance on Saturday nights so problems like this can be ironed out on a Sunday? Would certainly lessen the "inconvenience" of trying to get our Monday morning orders out by midday.
    edited January 2018
    they dont want to pay their staff weekend rates
    edited January 2018
    Hi everyone,

The team have identified the cause of the issue that is affecting launch of Hosted and working toward getting it fixed ASAP.

No timeframe just yet but I'll keep you updated on progress as I get more info.

Hang in there guys, I fully appreciate how frustrating not to mention inconvenient this issue is and hope to have good news to share in regard to resolution soon.
    edited January 2018
    5 minutes or 5 hours?
    edited January 2018
    Hi there Eileen,

Most Hosted maintenance windows are indeed scheduled for Saturday evenings however in this case, there was none over the weekend just gone.

Cheers
    Rav
  • GJBGJB Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Unfortunately these problems seem to becoming more frequent.
  • Heather RichmondHeather Richmond Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2020
    We have over 160 orders to invoice for our online store and needing to get them off today so hoping Reckon gets up again very soon. Not happy!
    edited January 2018
    Really sorry Heather!
    We're making progress so hopefully the team can get us back up & running very soon.

I'll update the thread with more info as soon as possible.
  • Shelly DoakeShelly Doake Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    Have heaps of invoicing to do before freight is picked up in an hours time.  very frustrating.  Tech support didn't open until 8.30 this morning so I called Reckon customer service and was told the wait time to be answered was 30 minutes!! What a joke and so unprofessional.  You promote yourselves as a tool for small business and many of those type of businesses do their book work after hours.
  • Deb DeanDeb Dean Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018

Xero Roadshow is coming soon... perhaps its time to make the switch! Even after the upgrades still have  trouble with loading, downtime, slow/lagging data.  Well and truly over it.

• Bedaring Group Pty LtdBedaring Group Pty Ltd Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    I understand things can go wrong, but why was it was not rectified last night when the problem was first reported.  It is most inconvenient to have it go down on a Monday morning when business is firing up after a long weekend.  Frustrating!
  • JoJo Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    Hi Dennis, I know exactly where you are coming from. I have found a much easier and quicker way to save invoices etc externally as long as you are using Chrome - when you click on print instead of sending to printer change it to save as pdf. Reckons way of saving invoices etc externally is an absolute pain in the **** 
    edited January 2018
    why wasnt the issue fixed last night? 
  • Tanya CoombesTanya Coombes Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    How much longer now. I am needing to produce invoices for patients.
  • Payroll The EuropeanPayroll The European Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    currently 4 hours behind on running payroll for 400 staff (6 businesses) with a public holiday in the mix this week as well... Not happy Jan!!  >:-(
  • GJBGJB Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Totally agree. 
  • Anne SterlingAnne Sterling Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018

I'm not even getting the broken message, just a blank screen.  And this happened last week too, didn't it?  very disappointing