I keep getting kicked out of Reckon Hosted after few seconds

Shelley RosierShelley Rosier Member Posts: 4
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have tried shutting everything down numerous times and logging off but still kicks me out after a few seconds.  I do my work at night and so close to year end I need to urgently get in and stay in.  Help please!!

Comments

• Anita MortonAnita Morton Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2019
    me too...it's ridiculous..we need this fixed...i've written twice now and nothing !!!!!!!
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,107 Administrator
    edited June 2018
    Hi Shelley,
    There aren't any outages or widespread issues occurring with the service at the moment. When you say its kicking you off after a few seconds, is it when you're working inside the file itself?
    What sort of internet connection do you have? It is reasonably fast but more importantly stable? 

I can see that your post was made at 8:20pm last night, is that when you first noticed this occurring?
  • Shelley RosierShelley Rosier Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav,
    It is still happening - disconnecting me when I am working in the file.  I am connected by wifi and don't have any issues working in other applications.  I am going to try moving the router closer to the laptop I am working on to see if that helps.  This is the 3rd night I have had this happening now. 
  • Kaitlyn1798Kaitlyn1798 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2018
    Its has started to do it to me this morning, 

I am trying to complete payroll ?

• Anita MortonAnita Morton Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2019
    It was suggested to me to clear cookies and browser history which I have done and it still happens !!
This discussion has been closed.