STP file failed upload with this message "Failed to save pay run event data." Why?

JadeJade Member Posts: 14
edited January 2019 in Accounts Business Range
STP file failed upload with this message "Failed to save pay run event data." Why and what should I do next?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,782 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jade,
    Can you please try that upload again now and confirm with me if you receive that error message again?

• JadeJade Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Hi :) I did, tried a few times and get the same message.image
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,782 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Can you shoot through the JSON file that you're trying to upload in an email to [email protected]

I'll ask our STP experts to take a look. 
    edited July 2018
    Doing it now. Thanks so much Rav!!!
  • KylieKylie Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav the error message when uploading STP is "invalid company information provided. check ABN, company name and branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect STP for you company".  I have checked that the ABN and company name match the Reckon file to what is set up in GovConnect. not sure where to check the branch number though.
    edited July 2018
    I have added a branch number and successfully submitted the file. Thank you all so much!!
    edited July 2018
    I have added a branch number and successfully submitted the file. Thank you all so much!!
    edited July 2018
  • KylieKylie Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018

Hi Jade what is a branch number and where do you add it please?

edited July 2018
    Hi Kylie,
    You add the branch number in Company Info, after your TFN.  If you don't know your branch number I think you can find it on the ABN Lookup or in your ABN details on the Australian Business Register.

• Diane ViskovichDiane Viskovich Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav - I have just sent a file as well as I cant get it to work I keep getting the same error message