Reckon Accounts Hosted - Performance Issues (2 July 2018)

RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,112 Administrator
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're looking into reports of performance issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted at the moment.

We're investigating issues around speed and and the ability to launch the Reckon Accounts Hosted service.

Apologies everyone, I know you've had a rough couple of days and this isn't the ideal experience at such a critical time. We're looking into this at the highest priority.

More info to follow.

Comments

• Tracy DoyleTracy Doyle Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot login. Cannot login - Hangs after "wait a moment". Is this new upgrade?
  • Heather RogersHeather Rogers Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't open the Reckon log in page!. We can't open the Reckon browser. The page times out without loading. I believe this happened over the weekend and was resolved.
  • Russell NoskeRussell Noske Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled reckon hosted extremely slow, since upgrade?. Taking forever to reconcile an empty account?Even longer for a P&L?
  • Kris CurrieKris Currie Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Logon problems. Am unable to get past the login page. Any ideas??
  • ShelleyShelley Member Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Timing out. Cant log in.  Keep getting timed out. Rung Tech support. No support after 20 min on hold.  I haven't got time for this crap
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,112 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    ** UPDATE **

Hi everyone,

These issues particularly the ability to launch Hosted has been resolved and you will be able to login as normal.
This discussion has been closed.